Do you need help during the Witching Hour?
Ask any mom what the most challenging time of day is and I bet 9 out of 10 of them would say "evenings". Dover Doula is now offering Witching Hour Support Packages for new families!
Erika Gagnon, DONA trained postpartum doula, IBCLC and mother of 4, will come to your home from 5pm - 9pm (or later if desired) to help new families during this rough time of day.
We get it! Everyone is tired, there needs to be dinner, bath times and bedtime routines. The house is a mess and everyone is crying. Dover Doula is here to help!
As your postpartum doula, Erika will:
- help care for your baby and older children so you can rest, shower, have a break, etc.
- help with light meal preparation
- help with bath time and bedtimes
- tackle some household chores like tidying the kitchen, folding the laundry, etc.
- offer tips on making the witching hour easier
- listen to you
- answer any questions about newborn care, feeding and development
Contact me to schedule!